Experienced Vero Beach, Florida Mediator Resolves Legal Disputes in a Fraction of the Time
Providing the Vero Beach Community with Skilled Mediation Services Since 1990
As a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator, Ford J. Fegert understands the limitations of resolving legal issues such as medical malpractice claims, maritime disputes, and personal injury cases in the courtroom. Rather than taking years to reach a final decision in a contested case, mediation allows the parties to take back control of their case and control the outcome. If you would like to explore possibilities to resolve your case, Ford J. Fegert, P.A. is available to help.
Prime Coastal Location Near Many Area Attractions
Ford J. Fegert is committed to providing local residents with effective mediation services. His office is conveniently located near several attractions, including:
- McKee Botanical Garden – Located just off 4th St., the McKee Botanical Garden features 80 acres of luscious greens, flowers and plants with a beautiful backdrop. You can also learn more about the nature by participating in classes or viewing exhibitions.
- Vero Beach Museum of Art – Just a few minutes away is a great cultural destination that includes a permanent collection of glass, paintings, sculptures and photography. The Vero Beach Museum of Art also features gallery tours, films, an international lecture series and family-friendly events.
- Riomar Country Club– Just off the coast is Riomar Country Club, a privately-owned facility that provides golf, bridge and dining to its members.
- South Beach Park – South Beach Park is the perfect spot to spend a day at the beach and have a family picnic or event under the one of the large park pavilions. It is just a few minutes away from Ford J. Fegert, P.A.
- Jaycee Beach Park– With east access to the beach, grills, picnic shelters and picnic tables, this is another great option for a fun day in the sun.
- Jackie Robinson Training Complex – The Jackie Robinson Training Complex features a 6,500 seat stadium, 14,000 square feet of meeting space, lighted basketball courts, and a competition-sized swimming pool, making it ideal for a number of sporting events. It even features on-site lodging and dining.
- Vero Beach Regional Airport– With easy access to U.S. 1, SR 60, I-95 and its adjacent location to the FEC railway, the Vero Beach Regional Airport’s convenient location is likely part of its long success. The airport provides flights to such far off destinations as Newark, New Jersey and Portland, Maine.
- Indian River County Main Library – This nearby library features the latest in technological advancements, including 3D printing, mobile printing and eBooks. You can also research genealogy or participate in one of its many events.
Ford J. Fegert 's office is also near the Indian River County Courthouse.
Directions to Ford J. Fegert, P.A. in Vero Beach, Florida
Ford J. Fegert, P.A. is located at 1201 19th St Suite B200, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA. You can drive to our conveniently located office by car via the following directions:
Via FL-60 E
Turn onto FL-60 E
Continue to follow FL-60 E
Turn right onto Co Rd. 605
Turn left onto 19th St.
Via US-1 S
Turn onto US-1 S
Turn right onto 26th St
Turn left onto 20th Ave
Turn left onto 19th S
To schedule your mediation with Ford J. Fegert, P.A. , contact us at 772-794-1925.